I chose to pursue a career in family law because of my desire to assist people going through a stressful and emotionally trying time. I appreciate the importance of active listening and compassion towards my clients. I recognize that this is a very difficult time in my client’s lives, and do my best to empathize with their situations. It is important to me that I provide all of my attorney/client relationships with honesty and transparency.
— Saarah A. Berenjian
Saarah Berenjian is an associate attorney at Clausen & Hassan, LLC, and practices exclusively in the area of Family Law. Ms. Berenjian began her career as a law clerk with Clausen & Hassan in March, 2018. Prior to joining Clausen & Hassan, LLC, Ms. Berenjian worked in the legal field in family law.
Ms. Berenjian focuses on all aspects of family law, including divorce, custody and parenting time, child support, spousal maintenance, Orders for Protection, and modifications.
Ms. Berenjian is a 2016 graduate of the University of St. Thomas School of Law. During law school, she served as Chair for the Public Service Board, where she planned public service events, and ultimately, was recognized for achieving over 1,000 hours of public service, including legal work through the Minnesota Justice Foundation.
Additionally, while attending the University of St. Thomas School of Law, Ms. Berenjian was a student attorney with the Community Justice Project, and drafted proposed public policies for the Minnesota Public Education System.
- University of St. Thomas School of Law, Minneapolis, Minnesota, 2016, J.D.
- University of St. Thomas, Minneapolis, Minnesota, 2013, B.A. in Sociology.
- University of St. Thomas, Minneapolis, Minnesota, 2013, B.A. in Criminal Justice.
- Minnesota State Bar Association, Member, 2018 – Present.
- Ramsey County Bar Association, Member, 2018 – Present.
- Hennepin County Bar Association, Member, 2018 – Present.
- YoungLife, 2013 – Present; and
- Director for Social Justice Coalition, 2017 – Present.